Date baseline VS. Date Actual
I had just started working with smartsheet fairly recently and still getting the hang of it. So I am working on a project (well you can call it a program) that has the following:
- Deployment of multiple sites with multiple devices (which we call "nodes") per site
- Each site (or node) has the same tasks performed: survey, submission of survey, approval of survey, creation of turnover documents, approval of turnover documents, notice to proceed, access pass scheduling, installations, power enegerization, acceptance testing.
- Each task have a "baseline" schedule and "actual start and stop schedule"
- They have dependencies in which I have to take note as well on a week-on-week basis.
Can I do this in smartsheet? What I have in mind is a grid view of the following structure but I am not sure if smartsheet has a limit in indentation
- Quarter View -> Weekly View -> Site Name -> Node name -> Tasks
- Each node name as the tasks that was mentioned on the previous paragraph (bullet 2).
Now the output of it is that I need to create another grid view sheet for the metrics reporting.
Then out of the metrics grid view, I may need to create a report out of it and then eventually a Dashboard showing the schedule risks, and issues that we have based on the data.