Copy "Comments" with Link form cell in other sheet

Hi Community, Is it possible to copy content of the "Comments" column automatically from another sheet using "Link from cell in other sheet" ?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/26/21

Hi @ndeorah

Not sure I follow.

Do you mean a column that you've added, or do you mean the comment feature?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• ndeorah
    ndeorah ✭✭✭

Hi @Andrée Starå - Appreciate looking into my query, I am trying to copy the content of the Comments feature of smartsheet from one sheet to another.

My use case is, I created an Ideation Platform where I am using Comments feature of smartsheet to collect comments from the team members when they vote on an idea and then I want to bring the aggregated voting score and consolidated comments in Comments feature to another sheet for decision makers to be able to view the results.

Thanks & have a great day,

Neeraj

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!