Formula Help

Options

Hello- I am trying to subtract the most recent # of vaccines on hand from the sum of the total vaccines delivered- any suggestions?

Tried this but it did not work: =(SUM([If you got a shipment, how many doses were in it?]2:[If you got a shipment, how many doses were in it?]61)) - (INDEX([# of vaccine doses on hand today (#s only)]2:[# of vaccine doses on hand today (#s only)]61, MATCH(MAX(COLLECT([Today's Date (Fill daily)]2:[Today's Date (Fill daily)]61, [# of vaccine doses on hand today (#s only)]2:[# of vaccine doses on hand today (#s only)]61, @cell <> "")), 0)))

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey @Grace Tidwell

I used your criteria. As written, this takes the sum of all delivered vs only the most current amount on hand. Is this how you wanted the formula written?

=SUMIFS([If you got a shipment, how many doses were in it?]2:[If you got a shipment, how many doses were in it?]61, [If you got a shipment, how many doses were in it?]2:[If you got a shipment, how many doses were in it?]61, <>"") - INDEX((COLLECT([# of vaccine doses on hand today (#s only)]2:[# of vaccine doses on hand today (#s only)]61, [Today's Date (Fill daily)]2:[Today's Date (Fill daily)]61, @cell = MAX([Today's Date (Fill daily)]2:[Today's Date (Fill daily)]61), [Today's Date (Fill daily)]2:[Today's Date (Fill daily)]61, ISDATE(@cell), [# of vaccine doses on hand today (#s only)]2:[# of vaccine doses on hand today (#s only)]61, @cell <> "")), 1)

Let me know if this works and if you need to tweak it further

cheers,

Kelly

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!