I would like the default value for date in a form to be now. Example: Today(), Now(), etc...

01/30/21
Accepted

The default value in a form to be today(), now(), etc...

Best Answer

• Bassam KhalilBassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Robert Gallegos

Hope you are fine, you can make a cell in the row to be today() and convert it to a column formula but you can't display that cell in the form this cell will take its default value when you submit the new record.

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for other Smartsheet Community members to find this solution or help to answer their questions.

Answers

• Bassam KhalilBassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Robert Gallegos

Hope you are fine, you can make a cell in the row to be today() and convert it to a column formula but you can't display that cell in the form this cell will take its default value when you submit the new record.

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for other Smartsheet Community members to find this solution or help to answer their questions.

• Perfect - Thank you for the support!