View Notifications/Alerts that were sent out

Does anyone know if there is a place you can view all the "alert someone" automations that were sent? I would like to be able to have proof that they were sent out for contractual reasons. I know there is a place to see the status of update requests, but I don't see anywhere to find the other automations. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Sean Morgan
    Sean Morgan Employee
    Answer ✓

Hello @alexis.ray89371 ,

You are correct in that as of now, only Update Requests have a dedicated window for tracking when items were sent.

You may wish to raise an Enhancement Request to our Product Team using the Hamburger Menu / 3 Horizontal Line menu in the top left of this page.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards

Sean

Answers

• Sean Morgan
    Sean Morgan Employee
    Answer ✓

Hello @alexis.ray89371 ,

You are correct in that as of now, only Update Requests have a dedicated window for tracking when items were sent.

You may wish to raise an Enhancement Request to our Product Team using the Hamburger Menu / 3 Horizontal Line menu in the top left of this page.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards

Sean

• RPisarek
    RPisarek ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just checking to see if this was ever added as a function. I now have a request to send a report weekly on all the "alert someone" automations in a compliance sheet. Need proof that notifications are being sent out.