How can I add a Phone Number to My Contacts?

02/11/21
Accepted

How can I add a Phone Number to My Contacts? I want to add phone numbers to My Contacts in addition to the name and email.

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers

• Vinicius NovaesVinicius Novaes ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, Mark.

There isn’t a field at the moment, for this information at profile update page.

As you can see below.

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Mark Burlingame

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Vinicius's excellent answer.

I think you're referencing the contact in Smartsheet. You can add the information to your Profile, and for other users, an Administrator can change other user's information in the User Management section.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• I think I should clarify. I'm setting up a sales pipeline sheet using the template.

In the contact column, the field for contact name includes name and email. I'd like it to include a phone number as well. Is that possible? If so, how?

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Mark Burlingame

Ok.

Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment, but it's an excellent idea!

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.