Adding a date to summary report header

I created a summary report to serve as a portfolio status report, and it includes 9 projects. I'll be publishing this summary report (status report) every 2 weeks and I'd like to put the report date in the header or somewhere at the top of the report. Is there any way to do this?

Best Answer

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Tracy Smalley

Hope you are fine, unfortunately, the header and footer option is not available in reports now, However, you can circumvent the topic by adding a helper date field in your summary sheet and add inside it the Function Today()

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Tracy Smalley

Hope you are fine, unfortunately, the header and footer option is not available in reports now, However, you can circumvent the topic by adding a helper date field in your summary sheet and add inside it the Function Today()

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"