Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Try out upcoming Smarsheet features

Daniel Stein
Daniel Stein Employee
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Update: We have all the responses we need at this point. Thanks everyone for your input! We'll keep you posted the next time we have early features to show you.

Best regards,

Daniel

--------------

Hi all,

We're working on new features in Smartsheet designed to help you stay on top of work requiring your attention. We'd love to share an early look at these features and hear your feedback.

Please click here (link removed -- see note above) to take the online usability study, where you'll try out an early prototype of the features and share your feedback. The study should take you no more than 20 minutes to complete.

Note: The survey will ask whether you want to try the desktop or mobile version. If you are a frequent Smartsheet mobile user, please pick "mobile." Otherwise, please pick "desktop."

We look forward to hearing from you -- thanks for your time!

- Daniel

Smartsheet Product Manager

Comments

• Brad Jones
    Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Will try this as soon as I'm not in China.

Ackh!!!  I missed it.  Would have done it immediately, but in China SS is so very problematic that I didn't want to try it there.

Next time, could you publish a window for the feature testing?  So that users have a chance to know when they can work with it?

Thanks,

Brad

• Hey Daniel,

Is it possible to get the upcoming Smarsheet features list?

Ben.

This discussion has been closed.