Pro Support

Is there a phone number or website to access Smartsheet pro support? We have a business plan + pro support but don't have the information on how to access support. I do not have our license number or any receipts but our subscription is current. The person who used to work with Smartsheets for our company is no longer here and I keep going in circles trying to find out information. Thanks!

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/22/21

Hi @Janelle Stoneking 

Hope you are fine, you can call the support team on the following link Contact Support also you can find in the following link the contacts details with Telphone numbers Contact Us

*post edited by moderator

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Hi @Janelle Stoneking

If your account is licensed on a plan that includes Pro Support, you can find the Support phone number in your Smartsheet account. Click the circular profile account icon, then select plan info. The phone number will be at the bottom of this pop-up window.

You can also write to our Support team at any time through the form in the Contact Us page online that @Bassam.M Khalil has linked to. (This link is also at the bottom of any Community page, see below.)

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now