RFQ Database

Hello,

Looking to design an RFQ Sheet. Each RFQ would have a series of parts which would be sent to a number of vendors. Their responses would be recorded.

Since we will be getting quotes for the parts in 3 months again, I would like to be able to filter a report to be able to look at a part and get the history of who all did we get it from.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Kam Reddy

Hope you are fine, could you call me in my Email to send an exported Excel copy of your sheets and send a sample scenario of how you want the workflow to be and i will try to help you.

My Email: bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Kam Reddy

I hope you're well and safe!

I recently developed a similar client solution.

In short.

For each RFQ, we'd either use one sheet per vendor and then use a so-called master sheet(report) to compare them side by side to decide who to select, or we'd use one sheet with the URL-query feature and a method I developed for the vendors to fill in their information in stages.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.