Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Report - Not all Sheets Displaying

Zoe McInerney
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi.  I've set up my first report to show tasks from multiple sheets with a date parameter.  Only one sheet of tasks is showing.  Wondering if there is an error of some sort in the sheets that are not displaying in the report.  Thank you.

Comments

• Matt Hagler
    edited 03/20/17

Are the columns that you are pulling from the same on each sheet?  Also are all of the sheets selected in the "where" column in the report builder? 

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

To add to Matt's likely suspects:

Columns of the same name may appear in different criteria (where? when? etc...) based on column type.

Or even in the same what? section for Dropdown vs Text/Number for example.

The other one is that the user only sees data from sheets they have sharing access to.

Craig

• THANK YOU. I'll try your tips.

• mdcatlett
    mdcatlett ✭✭✭✭

Similar problem here - trying to pull a report from two similar sheets, both based on the basic Project sheet. 

I'm trying to pull tasks for one assigned resource across these two sheets, where the status is anything other than 100%, between certain Start and End dates. 

The report is only drawing from one of the sheets in the scope. Any ideas where I might look for problems? 

thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.