Sharepoint list integration

I've built a method of capturing signatures using MS Flow and Sharepoint but now need to try and bring across the data captured in Sharepoint into Smartsheets.

From what i can see there doesn't seem to be a connector or Zapier / Flow application that might do this. Is anyone aware of a way to link a Sharepoint list to an identical smartsheet list? Preferably bringing over an attachment as well.

If not, would anyone have suggestions of ways to capture a signature (ie on a phone / tablet as an image capture, not a docuSign style electronic sig) via smartsheet? I'm not aware of any way this could be done.

thanks

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Nick Eynon

I hope you're well and safe!

What devices should the signature method work on?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree,

Thanks for reaching out. To explain a bit further we are a service business that needs clients to sign off on completion of work. As such, the signature needs to be captured on an iphone or android device that our technicians use.

My current process (within Power Apps / sharepoint / Flow) is to have the technician complete a form upload with ~ 20 relevant fields, plus capture a signature and upload any relevant photos of damage. It is a mulit step process within Flow where the photos are uploaded to a OneDrive location that is then saved within the Flow and used later. Once the signature is captured (pen input within Power Apps) the form can be submitted and all relevant details are submitted to an SP List.

From there, Flow processes this into a word document template and uses the data and signature image file in the word document. It is then converted to PDF and distributed.

The "end product" in sharepoint is a list with a series of attachments and I am happy with the content / finished product. My current challenge is to bring this information over to Smartsheets is a reasonably seamless way (management want to keep everything within smartsheets).

Ideally there would be a connector along the lines of from SP "when a new item is created" and then the action is to "copy item to smartsheet" but from my research this does not seem to exist.

Hopefully all the above helps. I have emailed you some further attachments also.

Thanks