Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Changes to Notification emails

Options
2»

Comments

• Brad Jones
    Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hooray!!!  Mine is fixed too now laugh  Thanks for getting it done quickly Smartsheet.

• Kylie D'Costa
    Options

Hi Guys,

Ours was working fine for a day or so, but now we have the same issue again :(

see screen shot.

Can you please advise and try again?

Cheers,

incorrect emails.JPG

• Kylie D'Costa
    Options

Hi SS team,

Any update on this one? The same rubbish at the top of the emails keep coming through. Interesting, the email format looks neat and as it should be when you view the email from your mobile phone.

Thanks

Kylie

• Chris Mathews
    Options

Hi Kylie,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with the odd data at the top of your emails. We've implemented 2 separate fixes to try and stop this issue from happening to date. I'll reach out via email to help you troubleshoot this and hopefully we'll get some information on how we can fix it.

Chris

• Kylie D'Costa
    Options

Thanks Chris. Look forward to hearing form you.

Cheers,

Kylie

• Chris Mathews
    Options

@Kylie - Sorry for the trouble, but can you actually use https://help.smartsheet.com/contact to reach out and mention my name? Support will forward your request directly to me.

Thank you!

Chris

• Chris Mathews
    Options

@Kylie - Looks like I didn't reply to your thread directly - Sorry for the trouble, but can you actually use https://help.smartsheet.com/contact to reach out and mention my name? Support will forward your request directly to me.

Thank you!

Chris

• Brad Jones
    Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/08/17
    Options

Additional feature regression spotted: no

Smartsheet disabled the information in the notifications that allowed us to see which users had deleted rows.  This was a built in feature, and now it is gone.

After contacting support I ws told that to put it back was an ‘Enhancement Request’!!!

So, they took away another feature and instead of treating it like a bug to fix they are telling us it is a 'feature request'.

BAH!!!  This is the third feature regression to come hidden within the release of 'New Features' in the past year.

Now I really start to worry any time they push out an 'upgrade' because there is a disturbing trend of upgrades in one feature meaning downgrades somewhere else.

Boooooooooo!

• Kylie D'Costa
    Options

Hi Chris,

Have logged with help.smartsheet.com/contact as requested but havent heard anything back.

Can someone please make contact urgently?

Thanks

Kylie

This discussion has been closed.