Best way to display product information

I am creating a master sheet with information from several different cross functional teams, including dimensions, features, product images, product availability date, etc. We are at about 175 columns total at the moment, and as you can imagine, finding information is time consuming.

I'd like for people to be able to select a particular model, and then be sent to another sheet (or dashboard) that can then display all the information for the product, including giftbox and master carton dimensions (which are standard across all colors), the colors available (either in stock or able to be produced), as well as color specific links to images, all of which are listed on the master information spreadsheet.

Currently we are listing each color/country combination as a separate line item as well.

Thanks!

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Byron Hu

I hope you're well and safe!

Have you looked into using Filters or Reports?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Byron Hu
    Byron Hu ✭✭✭✭

@Andrée Starå I can share copies of the sheet, should I share with your email address?

This is a screenshot of the what i would want a product dashboard to be.

The information would be pulled from a sheet like below:

As you can see, the sheet has multiple products listed on it, and I'd like to be able to quickly create a way to only display the features for a particular product, interactively. We have over 100 different skus, so creating an individual product dashboard report manually will get very tedious very quickly.

Any thoughts?