Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Lookup formula

Options
Peter Smith
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

HI, Everyone,

First time to ask, thanks for helping me.

I have a task that need to build summary report for strata managers. They need to know when to attend different client meeting. 

At the right hand side of picture, there are columns for strata , strata manager, month. E.g., BCS1236, Column Jan, you wil see Jan 17, 2017 4:00pm CM (sorry the picture can't show all info).

For column "meeting type CM", I want to use lookup formula to show the date of council meeting. .

e.g. BCS1236, on the row [meeting type CM]3, it will show Jan 17, 2017

BCS1236, Feb column , it is Feb 18, 2017 6:00pm AGM. So, at column meeting type AGM/SGM, i want to show the result of Feb 18, 2017.

If look up formula does not work because of presentation format of data. I can change it. Do you have any suggestion. 

Current column for meeting info: Strata, strata mnager, Jan, Feb.....

I just think use other presentation format: Column:strata, strata manager, AGM, SGM, CM

e.g.,

Strata         Strata Manager CM                                          AGM                                    SGM

BCS1236    Roger Pang       Jan 17, 20174:00pm CM       Feb 18, 2017 6:00pm

Thanks

smartsheet-meeting table.jpg

Comments

This discussion has been closed.