Can I send multiple reports from different source sheets via one message

Hello!

I want to be able to send multiple reports daily to one individual. I would like this to be in the form of one email, which contains all the tasks/due dates they are associated with that are high priority. The problem is that each report comes from a different sheet, because the columns don't line up from sheet to sheet. Is this possible? If not, is there another way of concisely providing someone with their relevant information from different sheets and reports?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Shannon Scarbrough

I hope you're well and safe!

You could create a report that would combine them and configure it to send on a recurrence?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi @Andrée Starå - thanks, and same to you!

The issue is that each sheet is pretty different, so the columns don't match up. There are more than just these two screenshots shown here, but as an example:

I'd like to be able to send a report to each Deal Lead and Invoice Lead (which can sometimes be the same person) daily which summarizes all high urgency (from the high priority origination tracker) and any unpaid invoices on one page via an automated email. So let's say I have 5 more of these reports, which all contain different columns, but I want to summarize all of the rows that are applicable to each individual responsible for the row.

• Linda Linton
    Linda Linton ✭✭✭✭

I have the same issue. Our VP wants to see unrelated info from multiple sheets on one report - not a dashboard.

I created one report from multiple sheets; however, that causes many columns to appear empty - taking up needless space and it's not professional looking.

Was hoping to avoid having to send multiple reports in one email.