More than one sys admin?

Greetings,

Can a business account identify more than one user to serve in the sys admin role? I don't see any documentation indicating either way so I wanted to check.

Thanks,

Chris

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Chris Durfee

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes.

More info.

Licenses and System Admins

Every account must have at least one System Admin. Note, however, that it is possible for the System Admin to be unlicensed.

TIP: It’s a good best practice to have at least two people who have System Admin access to an account (for example, you might want someone in your IT department to have access).

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Chris Durfee

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes.

More info.

Licenses and System Admins

Every account must have at least one System Admin. Note, however, that it is possible for the System Admin to be unlicensed.

TIP: It’s a good best practice to have at least two people who have System Admin access to an account (for example, you might want someone in your IT department to have access).

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.