Resources_Holidays and holidays

Cyrille MILLION
edited 05/05/21 in Smartsheet Basics

Bonjour,

Je débute dans l'utilisation de smartsheet et c'est mon premier message sur le forum.

Voici mon problème.

J'ai des ressources et des projets.

A mes projets j'affecte une ou des ressources.

Je peux attribuer à mes ressources des congés et ils apparaissent sur le planning spécifique à chacune de mes ressources.

Par contre ces congés n'apparaissent pas sur le planning du projet sur lequel j'ai affecté une ressource à la différence des jours fériés qui eux apparaissent sur le planning projet et pas sur le planning des ressources.

De plus le point positif des jours fériés, c'est qu'il est pris en compte dans le nombre de jour affecté à une tâche, comme les samedis et dimanches.

Avez-vous une solution à mon problème ?

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Cyrille

**Translated via Google Translate**

Hello,

I am new to using smartsheet and this is my first forum post.

Here is my problem.

I have resources and projects.

To my projects I allocate one or more resources.

I can assign time off to my resources and they appear on the schedule specific to each of my resources.

On the other hand, these holidays do not appear on the schedule of the project on which I have assigned a resource, unlike the holidays which appear on the project schedule and not on the resource schedule.

In addition, the positive point of public holidays is that they are taken into account in the number of days assigned to a task, such as Saturdays and Sundays.

Do you have a solution to my problem?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Cyril

Answers

• Hello,

I am new to using smartsheet and this is my first forum post.

Here is my problem.

I have resources and projects.

To my projects I allocate one or more resources.

I can assign time off to my resources and they appear on the schedule specific to each of my resources.

On the other hand, these holidays do not appear on the planning of the project on which I have a Resource, unlike the holidays which appear on the planning project and not on the resource planning.

Moreover the positive point of the holidays is that it is taken into account in the number of days to a task to be accomplished, such as Saturdays and Sundays.

Do you have a solution to my problem?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Cyrille

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Cyrille MILLION

Hope you are fine, please check the following article Resource Management and Allocation i hope you will find the answer to your question, and for proficient project planning and resource management i advise you to check the following premium application 10,000ft

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"