How to edit this formula to start my day at 6:30am.

Options

Hello,

I am using this formula to count my fiscal week and it works just fine, but every Monday at midnight, it switches to a new week. I need it to delay the change until 6:30am. How can I edit this formula?

=ROUND(((Modified@row - DATE(2020, 10, 25)) / 7) + 0.49, 0)

Answers

• Jaykel Torres
    Options

Hey @Diego Casillas Zaragoza,

While there is not a direct way to account for "time" within a formula, you may be able to utilize the Automation Workflow: Record a Date to insert today's date within a specific Row at a given Time every Monday. You can then possibly modify your formula to take this fact into account. For example, you can use an IF Function to evaluate if the Record a Date Column has a value of Today's date and if so, switch to the new week.

You may submit an Enhancement Request via this form for our Product Team to consider developing time based functions. We appreciate your input!

We typically communicate about new or improved features once they've been released. Depending on the nature of the changes, we announce through email, in-product messaging, or via announcements here at the Smartsheet Community website.

At any time, you can see a list of past updates in our Release Notes(https://www.smartsheet.com/release-notes) on the Smartsheet website.

I hope this helps!

Jaykel

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!