Dashboard Report Metrics - remove column headers

Options

Hey Brainstrust,

I am wondering if there is a way to remove the report column headers from a report metric on a dashboard. We add our own hearders into the grid so we can change the formatting of the column headers (centre, change colour so they stand out etc). But obviously this looks a bit odd when there are 2 sets of column headers...

Soooo - I thought there used to be a way to remove the column headers from visibility but I can not seem to locate it in the new look?

thanks so much

Sammy

Tags:

Best Answer

• Frank Falco
    Frank Falco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/13/21 Answer ✓
    Options

The short answer is, no you cannot. This has been requested before and I also would really love to have this feature for the same reasons.

We often add our own headers for formatting reasons. Sometime we do not want headers at all.

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Answers

• Frank Falco
    Frank Falco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/13/21 Answer ✓
    Options

The short answer is, no you cannot. This has been requested before and I also would really love to have this feature for the same reasons.

We often add our own headers for formatting reasons. Sometime we do not want headers at all.

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

• Melisa Dannhauser
    Options

Also would love to be able to remove column headers from reports widget!! +1 on this request.

• Claire Brown
    Options

Please get on and add this as an option - my dashboards would look much nicer without column headings

• Michele R.
    Michele R. ✭✭✭✭
    Options

+1 to this. It's been requested for, at minimum, three years…is this being worked on by chance? Makes my dashboards look ugly because we cannot change the report column header colors or font color so we use title to do this. Having the report column header in there really makes it unappealing.