Automation Workflow Time setting

Hi,

I am looking at the feature creating Workflow. I'm wondering is there any way that we could set the time trigger by minute? For now, we can only set up on the hour, however, is it possible to customized the setting by minute, like 2:30pm, 2:45pm? I am asking because when I test the workflow, I can only wait for another hour to check the result. Any one has a alternative way to do the test?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Good evening, You can't set automation to send at a time that's not in the selection list. To test your automation, I recommend you change the trigger to another action that you can cause at will, like changing a column value and send immediately. The time trigger is very reliable. Once you know the rest of your workflow performs as expected you can rest the trigger to launch at a specific time and day.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Good evening, You can't set automation to send at a time that's not in the selection list. To test your automation, I recommend you change the trigger to another action that you can cause at will, like changing a column value and send immediately. The time trigger is very reliable. Once you know the rest of your workflow performs as expected you can rest the trigger to launch at a specific time and day.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Thanks Mark. That sounds like a good idea. I'll be using your suggestion to test my workflow.

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you found a solution. Thank you for contributing to the Community.

Mark