Document Builder - Field not populating

MCorbin
MCorbin Overachievers Alumni

Hey Amazing Smartsheet Community!

I've created a mapping with Document builder and I'm finding 1 field that isn't populating consistently. I've played around with the data and still can't get it to populate....

The original cell that was supposed to populate the form looks like this:

_____

The following service categories were updated for this inquiry.

1. Urgent Care

2. Prosthetics

3. Orthotics

4. Maternity – Facility

There still more work that are pending on the rest of the categories. I will keep you posted on the status of the remaining categories. The remaining scenarios need to be set up as "Non Configurable Scenarios". This work is in process.

______

I've tried removing the carriage returns in the data, but that's still not working.... there were a couple of tabs, I got rid of those, still not working. I've even tried deleting all but the first sentence!

The only other thing I can think of is that this is the last field on the form's page - at the bottom of the page. I'm wondering if the text I'm putting in is too long for the form so it won't fill anything? I have seen it populate with other rows in my sheet though....

I'm not super familiar with creating fillable forms (I didn't actually create this form) so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni

OK, a little update - I deleted and completely re-wrote the text (consolidating it to a few shorter sentences) and the form filled out. Attaching a screen print just to show how much room there is between this text and the bottom of the form: