Track minutes

Options

Hello,

Can I please just confirm the only way to track hours & minutes in a sheet is by paying for either the 10,000 feet or Bridge add on?

Thanks,

Charlotte

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Charlotte Patey

I hope you're well and safe!

No, there might be other options, but it depends on your specific use case and needs.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Charlotte Patey
    Options

Hi Andree,

I am well thanks,

This is for our programme staff to track who is attending our field workshops & training sessions to make sure all groups have a fair chance to speak and be heard. So would need to be a simple app on a phone where you press a button to start counting the seconds / minutes someone is speaking and click again to stop and record how long they spoke for.

Smartsheet would be perfect for this ... if the sessions lasted over a day.

Currently looking into the extension "Tracking Time" but this doesn't add the time to the smartsheet, probably because you can't record time in sheets despite it being registered in the 'modified and created' auto-columns. So someone would have to do this manually.

Hope you are enjoying the summer,

Charlotte