Current Month & Previous Months Cumulative Net Promoter Score (NPS) Report & Dashboard

Hello SS Community.

I have a Smartsheet that collects NPS scores by branch. The branch field is a multi-select field and the total NPS score is calculated based on the (number of promoters - number of detractors)/total number of scores. Neutral scores are tabulated in the denominator but not the numerator.

What I would like to do is be able to create a report and then a dashboard that calculates the cumulative NPS by branch as of the previous month and then the cumulative score as of the current month so we can see the trend over time how scores are changing and improving.

I'm new to Smartsheets and am trying to figure out the best way to complete this task.

I have team members helping me and we already have a helper column that determines whether a score indicates a Promoter (9 & 10), Neutral (7 & 8) or Detractor (6 and below).

We also have created sheet summary definitions for each branch and their promoter, neutral and detractor scores and tabulated the NPS scores by branch into a report.

We are now trying add an additional report and dashboard that reports the cumulative NPS by branch as of a point in time - as of the current month and as of the previous month.

The additional challenge that we are mentally trying to overcome is that we already have used up over 150 of our sheet summary calculations due to the number of branches that we have so we are trying to figure out how to get around that as well. We have almost 50 branches that we are reporting on.

I have attached some screenshots below which may be of help to better explain the above.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Answers