Issues with Countif and HAS formula

Hi Smartsheets,

I am trying to understand how many projects received were made in active each month.

The column indicating the month is was made inactive has two lines of content, so the formula require a HAS @Cell. Also cross referencing a difference sheet.

The formula I am currently trying is:

=COUNTIF({other sheet referenced}, HAS (@CELL, "Jan 21"))

All I want to find out is how many projects were made in active in the month of June 2021.

Smartsheets is telling me it is 'unparseable'. Any idea why this maybe the case as the formula used is a similar one I have used throughout the sheet.

Many thanks

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @rachel Williamson

Hope you are fine, Please add a copy of your sheet or a screenshot (after removing or replacing any sensitive information). This will make it easier for me to provide the appropriate answer to your question.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Hi @Bassam Khalil,

thank you for your reply, see above the screen shot of the sheet I am referencing.

First column, I am wanting to find out how many projects each month were made in active.

thank you,

Rachel

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!