Limit of number of links

Im getting this message on all my SmartSheets with Cross Links to other sheets....

I cannot imagine that "this sheet" has 100,000 cells referenced from other sheets and it seems that all my sheets have hit the same threshold at the same time. Does anyone know what this limit is. I do have a database of actuals data that each sheet collects data from - if this in total has now reached a certain size, can that cause a problem even if its a small number of cells in the working sheet that look over to that data (but using SUMIFS type formulae to collect only the relevant data I need......). Suspecting as I write that this is probably the case so will test.....

Answers

• That was it..... the database was getting bigger every day and it clearly reached some sort of limit so have removed the historical data not really needed any longer...... ( wouldnt need to be building it if Smart sheet had a way of automating a way of deleting rows but there we go......)

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @astorcrt 

Hope you are fine, i have an idea for you to clean your database but i need some answers first:

1- did you have any criteria to define which row you don't need?

2- did you have specific days passed to define which row you don't need?

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!