Saving smartsheet form as template and load template data in to different form

is there anyway we can save smartsheet form as a template and subsequently, load template data in to a different form ?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @anilkumar periyedath

I hope you're well and safe!

Not sure I follow.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• We have created a smartsheet Form, basically support team able to submit the data related to support tickets and issues. Support team would like to save submitted data as template or record and can re-use the data such way that they can auto-populate all the data from template in to newly created form while searching a keyword in newly created form and can manipulate the data as they needed.

Can we implement the same scenario using smartsheet ?