Formula to find many times an employee failed on a task

Options

I am trying to write a formula that will keep track on how many times an employee failed to document properly for the last 28 days. Below is the formula I tried with no success ( I have replaced the employee's last name with asterisk's for privacy). I have also attached a screenshot of the sheet I am tracking on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

=COUNTIFS([Responsible employee],<>"Brandon ****", [Date of failure], AND(@cell <= TODAY(), @cell >= TODAY(-28)))

Best Answer

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Robert Harrison

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula:

=COUNTIFS([Responsible employee]:[Responsible employee], HAS(@cell, "Bassam Khalil"), [ate of failure]:[ate of failure], AND(@cell <= TODAY(), @cell >= TODAY(-28)))

the following screenshot shows the result:

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Robert Harrison

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula:

=COUNTIFS([Responsible employee]:[Responsible employee], HAS(@cell, "Bassam Khalil"), [ate of failure]:[ate of failure], AND(@cell <= TODAY(), @cell >= TODAY(-28)))

the following screenshot shows the result:

PMP Certified

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Robert Harrison
    Robert Harrison ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That worked perfectly. Thank you so much for your help.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Robert Harrison

Excellent, please accept my answer on this post.

PMP Certified

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!