What is the formula to say... Count all the Prof Learning that was won in July, Aug and Sept?

Options

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Cyndi

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula:

=IFERROR(COUNTIFS([Session-Service]:[Session-Service], HAS(@cell, "Prof Learning"), [Date Won]:[Date Won], OR(MONTH(@cell) = 9, MONTH(@cell) = 8, MONTH(@cell) = 7)), "")

the following screenshot shows the result:

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Cyndi
    Cyndi ✭✭
    Options

Thank you so much, but it is returning a blank cell.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Cyndi 

It's worked on my sample, if you like share me as an admin on a copy of your sheet  (after removing or replacing any sensitive information) and keep a sample data and i will check what is the problem.

PMP Certified

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Cyndi
    Cyndi ✭✭
    Options

I sent you a link. it is the bottom formula on the Sheet Summary

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Cyndi 

I did it on your shared sheet for all of your criteria for month (7,8,9) please check

=IF(ISBLANK(Criteria@row), "", COUNTIFS([Session-Service]:[Session-Service], CONTAINS(Criteria@row, @cell), Month:Month, OR(@cell = 7, @cell = 8, @cell = 9)))

PMP Certified

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!