Count how many "On Hold" projects for the Sheet Summary

Options

I have a sheet set up with a (Multi Select) dropdown, and a complete check box, & would like to get a count of how many projects that are NOT complete & are On Hold.

COLUMN: Info Still Needed - is a multi select dropdown

COLUMN: Complete - is a check box

I have tried several formulas with no luck. =COUNTIF(complete:complete, 0, Info Still Needed:Info Still Needed, "On Hold") =COUNTIF([complete]:[complete], 0, [Info Still Needed]:[Info Still Needed], "On Hold") =COUNTIF([Info Still Needed]:[Info Still Needed], HAS(@cell, "On Hold"),[complete]:[complete], 0)

am I even close? Are the Formulas in the Sheet Summary a little different that the worksheets themselves?

Based on the screen shot the Sheet Summary should give me a count of "3" for the number of projects on hold, but I would also like to get a quick summary of how many projects I still need the composite rate for"5", or the contract amount"3".

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Lula05,

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula:

=IFERROR(COUNTIFS([Notes Info Still Needed]:[Notes Info Still Needed], CONTAINS("On Hold",
    @cell), Complete:Complete, @cell = 0), "")

the following screenshot shows the result:

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!