Pulling info from 3 sheets into 1

We're getting ready to work with an outside company on a project. They'll be project managing using 3 different sheets. We want to populate data from their 3 sheets into one master sheet so we one single resource. What is the best way to achieve this?

Thank you!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Nikki Seador

I hope you're well and safe!

It depends, but I'd recommend using a report or cross-sheet formulas to collect everything from the other sheets to the master sheet.

Will all sheets have the same structure?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thanks @Andrée Starå

We haven't really begun yet but we do plan to match the master sheet with the structure of the other 3, I just don't know what that is yet. Can you provide more info on the cross-sheet formulas? I haven't used them yet in any of our projects so while I know about them, using them would be new to me. I have used reports, can the report then be managed as a typical sheet would be?

Thank you!