Contacting or getting support

Joseph Farahat
Joseph Farahat ✭✭✭
edited 08/27/21 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi, this should be easy.

Is there any support for smartsheet?

I emailed 2 simple questions and have yet to get an answer.. close to 48 hours now.

Unacceptable when trying to finish building a sheet and wasting time through the help sections.

Is there a pay per question or a live chat??

Thanks

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 08/27/21

Hi @Joseph Farahat

I hope you're well and safe!

Depending on your account, there is specific contact information in the Plan & Billing Info section. There isn't any chat or pay-per-question service (if you don't have a Pro Desk plan already).

Another option would be to add the question here in the community, and then myself and others would be happy to try and help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thank you Andree for your answer,

It is quite distasteful that they're pulled support for my level of subscription without notifying me after so many years of paying for the software.

Frankly I get more support for less pricey software.

and this time I got ignored when my question had to do with the value of upgrading to a business level.

My question has to do with confirming upgrading to a business level subscription.

My subscription is called the team which I don't even see it being offered.

Presently I use the update request feature but must send each one manually.

Do I understand this correctly that I can create an automated update request based on a trigger in a cell? Then the update request will be sent en mass??

A simple example would be asking contracted workers if they can work a particular date and time. On the status column we would change the drop down to “can you work”. Then they will get the form and give us back the answer without going through email.

And this should work if the change happens to many rows with each row representing a different contractor.

Once again thank you for your help. I will use this forum more often.

• Hi @Joseph Farahat

I've checked in with our Support team and they confirmed they've responded to the two tickets submitted on August 26th. If you have continued questions on those topics, please respond back to the respective emails and they'll keep troubleshooting with you. If you have new technical issues, please fill in this form! Or, as @Andrée Starå noted, the Community is a great place to ask your "how-to" questions.

In regards to Update Requests, yes! You could set up an Automated Workflow based on cell trigger, such as changing a cell to say "Can you work". Then the row would send out automatically, via email to the specified person in that row and they can fill out the form in their email.

Here's information on this in the Help Center with a short demo video: Update Requests

There's also a free webinar here: Top 5 Ways to Automate Your Work

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now