RE: Barchart and percentage

Good day,

I am wondering if someone would be able to help me to create a barchart on a dashboard so that the scale remains 100%. When I try to do this its displaying 100%. Any help will be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Jaykel Torres
    Jaykel Torres Employee
    edited 09/23/21 Answer ✓

Hey @Vinton Douglas,

Currently Chart Widgets are automatically scaled, but you may submit an Enhancement Request via this form for our Product Team to consider for development. We appreciate your input!

There is a way to "trick" the Chart Widget through trial and error to adjust the scale; this can be done by adding an additional numerical value to the Chart's data selection as seen below (this of course will not work in every situation) then hiding the actual bar by formatting it white:

We typically communicate about new or improved features once they've been released. Depending on the nature of the changes, we announce through email, in-product messaging, or via announcements here at the Smartsheet Community.

I hope this helps

Jaykel

Answers

• Jaykel Torres
    Jaykel Torres Employee
    edited 09/23/21 Answer ✓

Hey @Vinton Douglas,

Currently Chart Widgets are automatically scaled, but you may submit an Enhancement Request via this form for our Product Team to consider for development. We appreciate your input!

There is a way to "trick" the Chart Widget through trial and error to adjust the scale; this can be done by adding an additional numerical value to the Chart's data selection as seen below (this of course will not work in every situation) then hiding the actual bar by formatting it white:

We typically communicate about new or improved features once they've been released. Depending on the nature of the changes, we announce through email, in-product messaging, or via announcements here at the Smartsheet Community.

I hope this helps

Jaykel