HELP Needed! Dashboard not printing

2»

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Vikas

This thread is specific to an incident in October 2021; PDF printouts of Dashboards should now show as many pages as the Dashboards has Widgets, so you can see the full thing.

I see that you've posted a question here, so I'll elaborate further on that post.

Thanks!

Genevieve

• Good Morning,

I know this is an older thread, but I'm having this same issue that started yesterday. Any advice on how to fix this? I've tried different browsers, but I cannot try a different device.

Thanks

• Genevieve P.

Hi @JamesManion

Is this still happening for you today? Can you post a screen capture of what you're seeing, and an image of what you're trying to print (but block out sensitive data).

• Here is a screen shot with the error

Below is before I change to Custom on the pages:

This dashboard is over 2 pages. I've been saving/printing as PDF for over a year without an issue. I went back to other dashboards that I haven't edited or used and get the same result. Before I would be able to scroll down and see all the pages but that isn't available either. This is in Chrome, I've tried Edge. I cannot use another device however.

• Genevieve P.

Hey @JamesManion

Thanks for clarifying and for letting me know what you tested! I'm unable to replicate this on the commercial (US) version of Smartsheet.

If this is a new behaviour and is happening on all of your Dashboards, please capture a screen recording and submit this to Smartsheet Support so they can troubleshoot this with you in a private channel.

Thank you!

Genevieve