Data on submission form does not post to my tracking sheet

I created a form to intake data into a tracking sheet. It had been working but it no longer adds the data to the tracking sheet. Not sure what is going on. Can anyone help?

Best Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hey @Ken P

Usually when one doesn’t see submittal data a filter has been applied to the sheet. This is almost always the root cause of this situation. Look for the Filter icon above the menu bar, about in the center of the sheet. Nothing should be selected if one wants to view all data.

Rarely, but occasionally, rows will randomly skip down the page. You would have to scroll down to see them

Do either of these apply to your problem?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ken P

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Kelly's excellent advice/answer.

To make sure that the information is added to the sheet, you can look in the Activity Log.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hey @Ken P

Usually when one doesn’t see submittal data a filter has been applied to the sheet. This is almost always the root cause of this situation. Look for the Filter icon above the menu bar, about in the center of the sheet. Nothing should be selected if one wants to view all data.

Rarely, but occasionally, rows will randomly skip down the page. You would have to scroll down to see them

Do either of these apply to your problem?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ken P

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Kelly's excellent advice/answer.

To make sure that the information is added to the sheet, you can look in the Activity Log.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Ken P
    Ken P ✭✭✭

Thanks Kelly and Andree, with your help I was able to figure out the problem.