Capture resource demand by role

Hi, I'm a new user and keen to know if there is an option to capture resource demand in the early stages of a project when the name of the Assignee is not known e.g. "Project Manager", "Business Analyst" etc.? Thanks

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Susan S

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, you can use placeholders. You'd only need to invite them with a made-up email (it doesn't need to be confirmed), so it could be something like projectmnager@yourdomain.com.

There's also a premium offering, Resource Management by Smartsheet. Have you explored it/is that an option?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Susan S
    Susan S ✭✭

Thank you @Andrée Starå for the quick response. I'll try that.

Yes we are exploring the Resource Management option, but need a quick tactical solution for the transition period.

Much appreciated.

Susan

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Susan S

Excellent!

You're more than welcome!

Let me know if I can help in any way with the Resource Management by Smartsheet solution.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.