Setting up an Inventory Management System

Hi all,

I am still new to smartsheet and I am currently setting up an inventory management system for office supplies. I would like to have a form for the admin to submit whenever she wants to replenish the office supplies.

I was wondering if there is any method or formula for me to link the opening stock + replenish stock?

I have a separate sheet for the replenish stock, the screenshot below will be something like the master sheet to keep track the movement of the stocks.

Hope that anyone can share your idea on how you going to manage about this. 😊

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello

At SBP we help a lot of clients with Inventory Stock Management. Quite often we find a blend of Smartsheet and Appsheet works really well, as the forms in Appsheet allow you to update existing rows. We also have incorporated the QR Code reading into the stock management solutions which really help a lot of clients. We have a demo on our website which can explain the type of solutions you can have with Smartsheet / Appsheet combo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x00Pi258wn4&t=3s

Feel free to reach out if this is of interest.

Kind regards

Debbie

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @HC. Tan

I hope you're well and safe!

Have you explored the Solution Center? There are some templates that can be excellent starting points.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.