Automation

Is there a way to set up an automation for when a cell contains a certain value rather than changes to one? For example, IF column "Status" is "Past Due" send an email containing all of the rows that are currently marked as "Past Due".

Thanks,

Miles

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes. You would set the trigger to be date based, select the "Custom" option, then set it to recur however frequently you want it to (Every 1 Day = Daily). Then the condition would refer to the status.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes. You would set the trigger to be date based, select the "Custom" option, then set it to recur however frequently you want it to (Every 1 Day = Daily). Then the condition would refer to the status.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com