Formula for Average

Options
Brii
Brii ✭✭
edited 11/11/21 in Formulas and Functions

Hola comunidad, alguno de ustedes a podido o pueda ayudarme en crear una formula para calcular el promedio en dias en que una persona completa sus actividades??????:I

**Translated via Google Translate**

Hello community, any of you have been able or can help me to create a formula to calculate the average number of days in which a person completes their activities ??????: I

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You would need to have a separate column on the source sheet that calculates the total number of days on each row.

From there you would use an AVG/COLLECT combo to average the helper column based on the name.

• Brii
    Brii ✭✭
    Options

hola @Paul Newcome

Intente agregar lo siguiente pero no entiendo que me sigue fallando :(

=AVG({Copia de Operaciones Rango 1}, {Copia de Operaciones Rango 4}), COLLECT({Copia de Operaciones Rango 3}]:"Brisedy "; ([{Copia de Operaciones Rango 3}]:"Briseidy"))

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Brii

Can you identify what each of your references represents? A screen capture would be helpful, but please block out sensitive data.

I agree with Paul's solution, to have a Helper Column in the source sheet which has the number of days per-row. Then your formula would look something like this:

=AVG(COLLECT({Range 1 - Total Days}, {Range with Names}, "Brisedy"))

Cheers,

Genevieve

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!