CRM functionality for Smartsheet available? G-Suite Integration ...

Hi, as we recently migrated to Google Workspace, we are desperately looking for a way to manage our sales process in connection to Smartsheet. We already onboarded our proposal creation process, pipeline management (...) to Smartsheet. Still running an external CRM, we think it makes way more sense to manage from out of Gmail and closely connect to Smartsheet, but how ...

Has anybody experiences in that area, storing customer contact data within Smartsheet, and create smooth process between Smartsheet/Gmail/G-Docs? Any magic add on available beside those to be found within Chrome Webshop?

thx a lot, Stefan

Answers

• Devin Lee
    Devin Lee ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Stefan,

Not sure this helps but have you tried the Smartsheet add-on for Google Docs? It's a mail merge system. I use it all the time to create G-Docs that automatically upload to the rows in Smartsheet. It can also send emails but I'm less familiar with that.

• Hi Devin,

thanks for following up.

Yes, we use the Google Docs add-on, but it looks more like a 1:1 match by line within Smartsheet.

And we try to find an automatical match with multiple emails.

Again thanks a lot, Stefan

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/22/21

Hi @Stefan_MOST

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Devin's excellent advice/answer.

I recently developed a CRM solution for a client where I've created these sheets so far.

Companies, Contacts, and Deals.

They are connected with formulas and forms, and I also use Data Shuttle to automatically update the Dropdown list columns.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.