Jira gadget import to dashboard?

Options

Hello,

Is there a way to iframe or embedd an Jira gadget into Smartsheet Dashboard? For example, we'd like to import the sprint velocity gadget into Smartsheet instead of creating it from Smartsheet datasheet.

Tags:

Answers

• Brett Wyrick
    Brett Wyrick ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey Melissa -

I'm not super-savvy with Jira gadgets - I've used Jira for awhile and been a JIRA admin at another company I worked at, but as far as the JIRA gadgets are concerned I'm not an expert.

Is there a way that you know of to make a JIRA gadget "public" to the internet? If so, then you could add it to the Web Content Widget in Smartsheet.

If this answer answers your question, please press "Yes" above - it helps the community (and those random Googlers out there 👀) find solutions like yours faster.

Love,

Brett Wyrick | Connect with me on LinkedIn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2023 update: I'm no longer working on Smartsheet stuff. I started working at Microsoft in 2022, plus I have 1-year-old twins at home and frankly, I don't have enough time to do Smartsheet anymore. It's been real, Smartsheeters!