Please can a create a meeting calender using smartsheet to manage my meetings ?

Please I want to manage team meetings using smartsheet. Please assist me in setting meeting times on smartsheet so I can follow up with my team on daily tasks due.. thank you

Answers

• Brett Wyrick
    Brett Wyrick ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey JohnnyRoy, could you clarify a bit for me what you're looking to accomplish? Are you looking to track meetings that occur via your work calendar (i.e. via Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.) within Smartsheet? Or are you looking to create meetings within Smartsheet somehow?

Smartsheet does not natively support creating meetings within a Sheet. Also, Smartsheet does not have a native "Time" field (i.e. 9:00am, 10:00am, etc.), so that would likely be difficult to implement to start with.

If this answer answers your question, please press "Yes" above - it helps the community (and those random Googlers out there 👀) find solutions like yours faster.

Love,

Brett Wyrick | Connect with me on LinkedIn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2023 update: I'm no longer working on Smartsheet stuff. I started working at Microsoft in 2022, plus I have 1-year-old twins at home and frankly, I don't have enough time to do Smartsheet anymore. It's been real, Smartsheeters!