Report summarized values not showing as thousands (with commas)

I have a report that has 2 summarizations; count and sum (adding up a revenue column). The count summarization is not displaying as ex. 8,624 and instead just shows 8624. The sum summarization displays the revenue as ex. $1265124 instead of $1,265,124. Any help is appreciated as I'm pulling this data into a nice dashboard and it would be nice to have the correct formats displaying.

Note for the revenue, I did validate the column on the underlying data sheet is formatted as US Currency.

Also, if anyone knows how to make a summarized field on a sheet display the output of a formula as currency, please let me know. Here is one of the formulas: =SUMIFS(Revenue:Revenue, Month:Month, =1, [Primary Representative]:[Primary Representative], "Miller, Karen")

Answers

• Hi @K Miller

Our team is investigating how the summary rows display numerical formatting in Reports; there currently isn't a way to bring in the thousands format with the comma. I don't have an ETA for when this may be fixed but we're looking into it.

In regards to the Sheet Summary fields, you should be able to add currency formatting by clicking the three dots next to the field:

Then selecting currency:

See: Define your work with Sheet Summary

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now