Form

Hello,

I have a long Form created (about 3-4 pages long). When I save it to PDF, it saves only the 1st page.

I made sure to click save all pages but no matter what I do, the PDF show only the first page.

Here are the steps: right click form/print/ Adobe PDF or Save as PDF/ Pages = All/Pages per Sheet = 1 (also tried 2 or 4).

Please advise.

Thanks!

Answers

• TaliRXM
    TaliRXM ✭✭✭

Hi again,

Regarding the above: I have also tried to use Print/Microsoft Print to PDF

But it still save only the first page in PDF.

I tried to save other documents and browser sites (outside Smartsheet) and everything works as expected

• ChloeSmith
    ChloeSmith ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this exactly fixes this or if it's the best solution, but it's the only way I could get this to work on a form that I have that's pretty long as well.

Here are the steps I took: Right click, Save as, Change type to "Webpage, Single File", Open saved webpage in Internet Explorer (or similar), and print to PDF.

Hope that helps!

• TaliRXM
    TaliRXM ✭✭✭

Thanks Chloe,

Sorry, It didn't work as expected. It saved weirdly in Webpage single file (5 pages long) then save only 1 page (the first page) when I saved to PDF, and also in a weird way.

• TaliRXM
    TaliRXM ✭✭✭

Hi again Chloe,

After a few tries I could get a reasonable PDF document. Better than I had before, which is only 1st page...

Thanks!