Work insights - Delete blanks & resizing

(1) Is it possible to remove blanks from Work insights. I have those rows in blanks because they are parent rows

(2) Is it possible to resize and rearrange order for work insights?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Javier Molina

1) You can ignore blanks in your Work Insights charts by using the filter to add a conditions saying, "This Column" then "Does Not Contain" and for blank you can use quotes, like so: ""

2) There currently isn't a direct way to shift the order of your Insights by dragging or through the menu option.

What I would personally do in this instance is create a Copy of the insight, which will add the copy to the bottom of the list. Then you can delete the original insight from where it was, effectively "moving" it to the bottom.

Please provide your feedback to the Product team on the new Insights feature through this form! I'm sure they'd love to hear from you and hear how you're using insights.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Javier Molina

1) You can ignore blanks in your Work Insights charts by using the filter to add a conditions saying, "This Column" then "Does Not Contain" and for blank you can use quotes, like so: ""

2) There currently isn't a direct way to shift the order of your Insights by dragging or through the menu option.

What I would personally do in this instance is create a Copy of the insight, which will add the copy to the bottom of the list. Then you can delete the original insight from where it was, effectively "moving" it to the bottom.

Please provide your feedback to the Product team on the new Insights feature through this form! I'm sure they'd love to hear from you and hear how you're using insights.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Thank you Genevieve for your comments!