Trial in EU region

Hi,

Is it possible to set up the free trial using the EU region so I don't have to export and re-import my sheets to a new region at the end of the trial?

Answers

• Hi @jcwyatt

It is possible to have a Trial in the EU instance of Smartsheet (so you can keep your sheets and data in the correct instance once the Trial is complete), however this would need to be set up directly for you from the Sales team.

If you already have a contact you're talking to about Smartsheet Regions, I would ask them directly for this to be set up. Otherwise, you can contact the Sales team through this form, here.

See Introducing Smartsheet Regions for more information.

Cheers!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Hi @jcwyatt

My apologies, I've just connected with the Sales team and they let me know that they actually won't be able to set up a Trial account for you in the EU instance of Smartsheet.

If a Licensed User on EU invites you to collaborate on a sheet it will start the login/Trial process, but there isn't a way to start a Trial without a direct invite.

I would suggest using the default Smartsheet to test out different features, then you could export your sheets and import them into EU if you decide to take on that instance. You'll need to re-do the formatting and any Reports/Dashboards, but you won't lose any data.

Thanks,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @jcwyatt

I hope you're well and safe!

I'd be happy to invite you to my account so you can test it out.

Please send me an email at andree@workbold.com, and I'll invite you.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.