Removing external Collaborator

Hi everyone,

I just want to check, is there a new and improved way of removing an external collaborator from an account, where the collaborator has been shared to Dashboards, Reports, Sheets?

Are we still at downloading sheet access report and painfully removing one by one?

Thanks.

Marcelle

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Are they added as an unlicensed user, or are they just shared to everything?

If the first, there is a way you can remove from everything through the User Management section as a Sys Admin.

If the second... Unfortunately it is on a one by one basis and hoping you didn't miss any automations anywhere.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Are they added as an unlicensed user, or are they just shared to everything?

If the first, there is a way you can remove from everything through the User Management section as a Sys Admin.

If the second... Unfortunately it is on a one by one basis and hoping you didn't miss any automations anywhere.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Hi Paul

It will unfortunately for me be the 2nd painful exercise.....

Thanks for the response! was hoping they have addressed this.