Card View

Options

Is there any discussion of allowing columns with multi select drop downs or multiple contacts be a level within card view? That would be immensely helpful.

Also, is there a timeline for when reports will have card views as well? Thank you.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @ChrystelleB

I don't have an ETA for when Reports will have Card View enabled, but I know our Product team is working on it. In regards to multi-select and Card View, please provide your feedback directly to the Product team so they can learn about your use-case by filling in this form, here.

Thank you!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @ChrystelleB

I hope you're well and safe!

Woohoo! It's finally here! Card View in Reports! 

Card view is now available in reports! Combine your project sheets into one report, then view in card view to quickly answer questions like:

• Which tasks are high priority?
    • How many issues are in the Implementation stage?
    • Which designer has the most requests?

Align the whole team on priority by dragging cards within a lane to save card ranking – without affecting the order of the underlying data in grid view. Learn more.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.