Multiple IF statements in one column

I try to set if statements for auto appear performance. There are 3 conditions.

I tried individual statement are work but I cannot combine them together. Anyone can help. Thank a lot.

(1)=IF(DESTINATION@row = "Domestic", IF([Working Day]@row <= 2, "In Time", IF(DESTINATION@row = "Domestic", IF([Working Day]@row > 2, "Over due"

(2)=IF(DESTINATION@row = "Oversea", IF([GTO Require]@row = "No", IF([Working Day]@row <= 3, "In Time", IF(DESTINATION@row = "Oversea", IF([GTO Require]@row = "No", IF([Working Day]@row >3, "Over due"

(3)=IF(DESTINATION@row = "Oversea", IF([GTO Require]@row = "Yes", IF([Working Day]@row <= 5, "In Time", IF(DESTINATION@row = "Oversea", IF([GTO Require]@row = "Yes", IF([Working Day]@row >5, "Over due"

Best Answer

• Lucas Rayala
    Lucas Rayala ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I'm not 100% certain what you're asking, but not to point out the obvious, but you're missing all your closing parentheses ")" in all these statements. You need a close for each IF. You also probably want to account for all the "false" portions of the formulas. Would would want to end statement 1 with (I believe):

,""),"")),"")

Answers

• Lucas Rayala
    Lucas Rayala ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I'm not 100% certain what you're asking, but not to point out the obvious, but you're missing all your closing parentheses ")" in all these statements. You need a close for each IF. You also probably want to account for all the "false" portions of the formulas. Would would want to end statement 1 with (I believe):

,""),"")),"")

• I already tried with

=IF(AND(DESTINATION@row = "Domestic", [Working Day]@row <= 2), "In Time", IF(AND(DESTINATION@row = "Domestic", [Working Day]@row > 2), "Over due", IF(AND(DESTINATION@row = "Oversea", [GTO Require]@row = "No", [Working Day]@row <= 3), "In Time", IF(AND(DESTINATION@row = "Oversea", [GTO Require]@row = "No", [Working Day]@row > 3), "Over due", IF(AND(DESTINATION@row = "Oversea", [GTO Require]@row = "Yes", [Working Day]@row <= 5), "In Time", IF(AND(DESTINATION@row = "Oversea", [GTO Require]@row = "Yes", [Working Day]@row > 5), "Over due"

And it worked. Thank you very much!