adding in already submit form ( the receiver)

is there a way for the receiver to add a value on already submit form. Im working on full maintenance request form for the rig operation. we have a requirement that state only do full maintenance whenever it reach 5 or 6 jobs. the issue is the operation team do not know the number of the rig completed, so i need the receiver to add the number of rig in the form to send it for the leader approver

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @zahrah

I hope you're well and safe!

• Have you explored using the Update Request feature?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hello,

Thanks for the fast response

is the update request feature will only allow the same user to add or will it allow the receiver to add ?

the operation team need to fill out the form, however, once the maintenance team receive it, they need to add the additional number of rig value to send it for approval only if the number of rig is less than 5

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@zahrah

Happy to help!

You can send the Update Request to anyone, so you could start with the form and then use the Update Request to add/update information.

Make sense?

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.